Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inspiration blog: Concerts

   Nothing inspires me more than seeing my favorite bands at concerts. When I see bands playing their hearts out and having the time of their life, the experience makes me want to picture myself in a band, on stage, with fans raising their "devil horns". Hearing the roar of a crowd or seeing mosh pits would make performing so great. 
   Concerts can give me the ability to be energetic and insane, and I can have so much fun. Singing and shouting with everyone else can be so crazy. There can be all different kinds of moshes such as circle pits and a mosh called the wall of death. It would be so awesome to be able to control the crowd and tell them to start jumping, moshing, or to start singing along.
   I can honestly say that concerts are and always will be the most inspirational experiences of my life.
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment