Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inspiration Blog #2: Family

   Even though nothing inspires me more than concerts, family inspires me just as much. My family supports me as much as they can. They tell me to do well in school and get good grades. Obviously, I would feel ashamed of myself if I ever let them down and slacking off by acting like an idiot. When I have problems, they always have the time to talk to me and are just a phone call away.
   I could always rely on my family. My uncle or aunts would let me stay for the weekend if I have nothing to do. Because I don't live with my mother, my uncle drives me and the rest of my family to see her in Massachusettes every now and then.
   If it were not for my family, I most likely would have not been like I am, and I would not care much for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment