Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do You Support Imperialism for Your Country?


   I think that Imperialism for my country would be wrong. I think that the United States should not have to spread anymore than it has already. The United States already owns land that is not even connected to the actual continent. For instance, there is Hawaii. Also, going to war with another country could end up being a disaster.
   Imperialism is a horrible way to expand land. I think that it the United States should not use Imperialism because many people could be harmed. I have family in a different country and I would definitely not want the United States to harm the country for the expansion of land.  The United States has the best military in the world, but to use it for taking land from others is not necessary. Imperialism is only a way to show power, in opinion, only shows power and the ability to take advantage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment