Friday, November 4, 2011

Culture

   Culture has had a great contribution to how I am today. My family and friends helped as well. If it were not for my culture, I would not be like how I am today.
   My family did very well in school. I would feel ashamed if I did not succeed in school. In fact, my aunt would cry if she got below an A in her class. She was that well of a student. My uncles and aunts recognize me as an influence for the kids in my family. So this pressures me a little bit, but it keeps me from doing horrible in school. My dad also keeps me from doing bad. If I get any where below a B in classes, i could be grounded and be considered as a slacker. My culture also made me a carnivore. I love the food that my family makes. It tastes so good and it makes me not want to become a vegetarian.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment